1. Remove the back cover and then pull out the stylus.
2. With the device turned on, press and hold the TALK/SEND and END buttons, then press the RESET button with the stylus tip.
3. Release the RESET button, but continue pressing the TALK/SEND and END buttons until you see this message on the screen:
4. Release the TALK/SEND and END buttons, then press the TALK/SEND button
to perform the hard reset, or press any other button to cancel the reset.
You can also use Clear Storage to reset your device back to factory default settings.
1. On the Home screen, slide to the Settings tab and then tap All Settings.
2. On the System tab, tap Clear Storage.
3. Enter “1234” and then tap Yes.
1. Turn OFF the phone's power then take the battery out from the device and reinsert it back again.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Briefly press and hold the Power button until the phone turns on
4. A menu appears: Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
5. Just select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
6. Press and release the Power button
7. Select Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO
Wait 'till the phone completely reboot..