1. Usb Driver Installed ( Setting > Developer Option > Usb Debugging On )
2. Rooting File Installed
3. CF-Auto-Root (Mirror Link) for Galaxy S3 (AT&T) SGH-I747 (CF-Auto-Root-d2att-d2uc-samsungsghi747.zip)
4. Odin 3.07
5. Steps to Root Galaxy S3 (AT&T) SGH-I747 Running on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean FirmwareStep 1: Extract CF-Auto-Root and Odin 3.07 files using winrar/7zip/winzip or any other extracting tool.
Step 2: Switch off the Galaxy S3. Then boot the device into Download Mode by pressing and holding Volume Down, Home and Power buttons together until a construction Android robot icon with a warning triangle appears on screen. Now press the Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
Step 3: Launch Odin on the computer as an Administrator.
Step 4: Connect the Galaxy S3 to the computer using USB cable while it is in the Download Mode. Wait until Odin detects the device. When the device is connected successfully, the ID: COM box will turn blue with the COM port number. Additionally, the successful connected will be indicated by a message saying Added.
Note: If the Added message does not appear, then try re-install USB drivers or changing the port on the computer.
Step 5: In Odin, click the PDA button and select the CF-Auto-Root-d2att-d2uc-samsungsghi747.tar.md5 file.
Step 6: Verify that Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time checkboxes are selected in Odin. Also, ensure the Re-Partition option is not selected.
Step 7: Double-check and click Start button in Odin. The installation process will now begin.
Step 8: Once the installation process is completed, your phone will restart and soon you will see a PASS message with green background in the left-most box at the very top of the Odin. You can now unplug the USB cable to disconnect your device from computer.
6. "RegionLockAway-v1.0.apk" File Download
7. copy this file "RegionLockAway-v1.0.apk" in MMC and install it.
8. Open This RegionLock Away FIle. Setting Install And Reboot Now
9. 5 Sec After Mobile Off, Simcard Insert Mobile On
10. Unlock This Mobile Enjoy